Fast work.

Lad sends this today:

Hello my love,
How are you today? hope you are doing great, Thank you so much for your response hoping that you will help me, one thing i promise you is that you will never regret coming in contact with me.

Dear, I contacted the bank where my father deposited the money to make the claim of my late fathers fund which is my inheritance so that I can use the money to start up a new life in another country but the bank did not want to grant me access to my fathers money which is my inheritance because of my refugee status, they said that i should present a trustee who will stand on my behalf to make the claims because of my present status and my age, my dear i need you to stand on my behalf as my trustee to make the claims

I shall write the bank to introduce you on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. It is my intention to spend the rest of my life in your country to invest the money.

Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money to your account. And you will also help me to invest the remaining 70% into a good business that will profit us in future, Immediately i hear from you concerning my request. I will forward to you all the necessary information’s concerning this deposited Fund so that you can contact the bank from your country on the possibility of transferring my inheritance to your care.

I am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i plead you not to disclose this issue to any one till i come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred to your care ,and from it you can send me some little money So that i will buy my air ticket to come over to your country for my new life, please send to me all these information’s below here, which will enable me to introduce you to the bank for them to know whom you are to me before you can come to Senegal or make contact with them on how my inheritance will be claimed. I also have 50kg of pure gold deposited which you can also help me to clear, please keep this confidential and private until we succeed because my step mother is looking for ways to kill me at all cost so she can inherit the funds my late father left for me which is the only thing left for me after she has taken other of my late fathers properties

I will like to speak with you on phone please you can reach me through Rev father in charge of the camp office phone number +221-77-3366-836 please do not forget to tell him that you want to speak with Miss Nabila Abdel From Libya in North Africa, and he will send me to come and answer your call.

Please Send me your full Information so i will introduce you to the Bank.

1) Your Full Names:
2) Your Address:
3) Your Telephone Numbers:
4) Your Age:
5) Your occupation:
6) your country:

My dear i do have to go now, i hope to hear from you soonest
With Love,

Then hours later she’s already in Paraguay!

Dearest In Heart,
I’m happy and also sorry to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn’t forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Steve Daniel. the Church Priest whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar,his name is Rev.Steve Daniel and his email address is as follows : ( ) his phone number is +221 77-3366-836. Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev.Steve Daniel and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Steve Daniel on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,
Yours truly